Tuesday 18 December 2012

Chocolate Martini

I love a Chocolate Martini and have had a few over the years but the best one I ever tried was in the bar of the Waldorf hotel in New York.
After asking the barman what ingredients he used there was only one I could remember and that was Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka.
A Chocolate Martini can be made in many different ways. Pick your favourite base spirit such as light rum, vodka or brandy to mix with a chocolate liqueur.
The other ingredients in this recipe are a mix of what I have seen in various recipes on the Internet and have chosen these for my personal taste.
Ingredients:


2 oz Base spirit (vodka, light rum or brandy) I used the Van Gough Chocolate vodka.
1/2 oz Chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz Dark crème de cacao

Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Ingredients for Chocolate Martini











Stay Connected With Free Updates!

To get every new Eat Slurp Burp post delivered to your inbox

No comments:

Post a Comment